Well as I sit here, drinking coffee, I'm trying to write something before I think about what the hell it might be that I write. It's kinda hard to do cause I am thinking about what I'm going to write. Damn! Okay, I will try again. Nope it aint working. I am not thinking now..well sort of. Oh yea, it's Monday & Whatever.
The wind is coming and also the wet. I'm in the mood for a big ass storm. Well not as big as a hurricane storm, maybe just a small ass storm..haha!
I hope I have not made any sense because I am not stoned, just rather caffeinated. Yea..that's it.
Everything here is normal as normal goes. I will write something interesting one day and only one day. I'm not sure what day that might be but I'll pick a good one.....
Hi :-P :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment