Wednesday, September 30, 2009

B. Button

Finally saw "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" last night. My Daughter had a copy of it. I thought it was strange, interesting and I liked it. Mom liked it too. I like Brad Pitt and most of his movies. Johnny Depp is still my favorite though, as far as male actors go. Still want to see "Gran Torino" with Clint Eastwood. Enough about movie stars and their pics.

Listening to Coast to Coast. Not very interesting tonight unless your in the mood for medical/vitamin stuff. I'm not. I here and read about that all the time. I WANT GHOSTS AND ALIENS!! Even though I hear and read that stuff too...haha.

Good thunder and rain today but it didn't last long enough. Annie dog didn't get all weird this time. Weird! Maybe get more weather wet noise in the morn.

1 comment:

  1. So did you finally see "Gran Torino"? Excellent! One of our very favorites. Even our kids like it.

    ReplyDelete