Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BIG EAGLE

Today started with a big 777 flying over the Apt. complex. I was hoping another would fly by so I grabbed my camera. Well another one never showed up but a big eagle did. I grabbed my camera as it flew over the roof top. It was huge. They usually fly in circles so I was ready for it to reappear. I waited and waited with the camera on. Crap!.. I said to myself as I shut the camera off and sat it down. Not 30 seconds later, here it comes back over the complex. By the time I had the camera ready it was gone. FUCK!! This is the way things seem to go for me lately.

ON OTHER STUFF....

Kid's will be back from their honeymoon Thursday.
Lexi cat wants her tummy scratched right now.
Mariners are leading the Tigers 3 to 2 at the moment.
I'm gonna go have a smoke and drink some more Dr. Pepper.
Thinking :-P
:)

1 comment: