It just dawned on me that some friends and I may hold the world record for walking around the Space Needle 150 times back in the late 60's early 70's or somewhere around then. We may have been a little stoned. No..I'm sure we were really stoned. Wonder whatever happened to my hash pipe? Anyway, we were really hungry so we went down to the restaurant. They let us in at first but then a guy came to our table and said we had to leave because we were disturbing. I said "no problem man!" especially after looking at the prices on the menu. So we lit up and headed for the elevator. Two of my friends were on orange sunshine so they were kinda being all weird. Everything was fine after we got off the elevator and Greg finally stopped saying "Fucking Farout Man" constantly. We ate at Dicks Burgers. I think I was driving...hmmm. The End :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment