Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN & Rabble-ing

We only got one trick or treater. Thats OK with me cause there's lots o candy left over to eat. I really don't need it though. A lot of the kids go to the malls these day's. Halloween just isn't the same with my kids grown up, including me all growed up. I haven't grown up much though. My friends and I used to get a humongous amount of stuff. I remember this sweet little old lady in our neighborhood. She would invite you in and you could pick from all the stuff she had. I'm talking about pies, cakes, cookies, candies that she had made herself. She had some tables and chairs set up if you wanted to sit and eat cause you couldn't just throw a piece of pie or cake in your bag. She would even offer you milk or hot chocolate. She put a lot of work into making all that stuff. What a nice old lady she was.

I think people have become way to paranoid these days. With 24/7 news about what we "might" die from. Like terrorism, rapists, flu, killers, gangs, porn, getting hit by an asteroid, not wearing a helmet, having a million dollars (or not), food, politics, lawyers, drug commercials from drug manufacturers, trying to get rich quick, erectile dysfunction..etc. Just ask your doctor..if you have one. If you have a boner for over 4 hours (I thought that was normal..haha) go to emergency immediately or just hope she'll (I'm thinkin :P) finally quit playin around with it and fall asleep. I think I pretty much got off subject here. :)

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween and you turned your clocks back an hour. I wish you could turn the years back or forward too. That would be farout man.


No comments:

Post a Comment