I smashed the end of my fiddle minger 2 weeks ago setting up the ps
ychic fair. It looks better now but it hurts more now then then. Here's a scan. My knuckle is flat cause it's flat on the glass.Well I'm not doing a damn thing today. I'm supposed to get a call Monday morning at 8:00 from the Social Security People for my disability stuff. No, not because of my finger..haha. That would be funny though.
The stupid Huskies lost big time to the Ducks in Husky stadium today at the University of Washington. That's where I had my teeth done. Not at the stadium but at the dental school there.
The dang Angels/Yankees game was canceled today cause they don't want to play in the rain. Wooses. Anyway..GO ANGELS!! They have to win both games in NY to go to the world series. As long as they don't play fucked-up, they have a chance. Game is tomorrow.
Well, I don't have anything else interesting to say so I'm gonna go and fuck on my singer.
:^) :-P

No comments:
Post a Comment