Woke up about 1:00 this morning damn-it.
Ate about 2 pounds of Moms meatloaf last night along with a baked potato, lots of butter and sour cream and of course bacon bits. It was good. I skipped the veggies. I know! You don't have to yell at me. :)
Then I lied down to watch "The Universe", on TV, and started getting sleepy. :-P texted me a little after 9:00 to say Nite and I texted back Nite to her and soon fell asleep.
After I woke up, at 1:00am, I consumed, I swear, almost a half gallon of ice-cream. French vanilla and Mocha nut fudge mixed together. Then I ate a fudgsicle and a creamsicle and topped all that off with 2 strawberry pop-tarts. WTF!! And no :-P I haven't smoked any wacky weed..haha. Maybe I better start smoking cigs again. I have turned into a eating monster transformer machine. I'm not gonna eat today, that's all there is to it. Yea right!
Well, so here I sit at 8am, tired and writing on this machine. It's cloudy and rainy outside. I like it. I'm gonna go lay back down now and sleep till my dog Annie starts licking my face and Dad starts rattling pans in the kitchen for his breakfast. Which will be in about an hour. That's all for now....
Good Morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment