Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Well I'm up early again. Dang it.

We've had a couple nice cool days with some rain and thunder. Today and for the next several days it will be in the 80's. Yep, summers here alright. Spring was warmer so far. Go figure.

I'm going to be house/pet sitting again for the neighbor for about a week or so starting today. Hope the cat doesn't drag in the critters he catches. He brought a live baby bunny with a big gash on it's back thigh. It died the next day :(. I gotta let that cat know who's boss. NO RATS, MICE, BIRDS or BUNNIES in the house!! Especially live ones! Do you think he'll listen? Haha..I don't think so. He goes in and out thru the doggie door and I can't close it cause the dog needs to use it too.

I like the new show "Wild Pacific" on Discovery channel. Strange animals and sea life, life in general, and great photography. Hope they continue the show.

I'll be watching the All Star game today. Go American League!! I don't really care who wins. It's just kinda fun to see all the best players from different teams playing together.

And with that I'm done yakking for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment