I haven't written anything here for awhile. It's been very warm the last month or so, at least for us in the PNW. It's finally cooling down today. The cool breezes feel good and the birds are chirping. Good morning birds.
Not much has been happening, as usual. Everybody is doing fine. I stayed home for the 4th of July weekend. My friend Tim came over Saturday and we drank a few beers with Dad and had chicken and potato salad. Mariners beat the Red Sox 2 out of 3 games.
Our neighbor's car rolled out of her driveway, coasted across the street and got rear ended by an apple tree. Guess she put it in neutral instead of park. It's a nice Cadillac STS with a bent up trunk lid now. I think Dad's going to buy it, at a good price and get it all fixed. I've driven it and it's fast.
Later.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment