Friday, January 2, 2009

This is an 11 year

This is a 11 year according to numerology; which should be good I hope. It's a good number anyway I guess. All I know right now is I can't roll a cigarette for shit. I could in 08. Maybe 09 is telling me something, like maybe take up a better habit; or at least one I can do well. Whatever that may be. I make a pretty good can-opener..haha! I know how to stay out of trouble reasonably well, but not hot water. Should I add this info to my resume? I think not.

Had fun with my kids new years eve. I drank two beer bongs cause they wanted me to try it. I didn't get much beer on the first one. I blew it all over the kitchen and Jake who was holding the funnel part in the air. I think if I ever want to guzzle a beer down, I'll do it the old fashioned way; out of the can. We played this UNO type card game that was fun. I didn't win a single game.

HAPPY NEW YEAR YA HEAR !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment