Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Dog Walked Me

Well, after taking a health and lifestyle test I definitely need to get off my ass more. I haven't walked my dog Annie for a long time. So, when I got the leash out, she freaked out. She's a little Boston Terrier but she was a Terror today..haha. To make a long story short...she walked me for about a mile. I forgot how strong she is so I was glad she would stop, now and then, to sniff, pee and poop. We'll do it again tomorrow.

The snow is gone now but the rain and wind is here. Damn, it's like 50 degrees out so it feels like summer. Floods are in the forecast for the lowlands. They keep saying on the radio that the mountains might get 2 feet of rain today and tomorrow. Excuse me!? Two Feet. I think they mean to say 2 inches. Guess they don't know a typo when they read it. I hope it's a typo anyway. 2 feet of rain would be pretty weird. Anyway, electricity is already going out around here cuz of the wind but still lucky here so far.

Now Annie's sleeping. Little shit!

1 comment: