At least we don't have tornado's, well rarely, as they do in the mid west. We do have bad traffic and bad drivers. Stupid drivers! The weather here is stuck in the 30's but it could be worse. One minute the sun is shining then all of a sudden there's snow on the ground. I'm not not bitching, just trying to pick a fight. LOL! I can't wait till Spring arrives. At least if it's raining it's not freezing. Put up yer dukes mother...nature. I'd lose..
Not much at all is happening. Remember going to "Happenings"? They even had a movie called "The Happening". I think Peter Fonda was in it. Could be wrong though. Maybe I'm having a flashback..haha.
Put a doggy door in for my doggy Annie. She don't wanna use it. I'm making her use it though damn it. Probably wake up some day with a raccoon sleeping with me...or something worse :(
I have to go to Staples tomorrow and get new print cartridges for the photo printer so I can print pics for someone special. You know who you is :) Well that all for now........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hello there
ReplyDelete